REBOUNDERZ SUMMER CAMP
Play, Eat, Rest, Repeat!
We at Rebounderz know the difficulties parents are having finding fun, safe, and engaging activities for their little ones to do while they work. Whether you work from home or out of the house, let Rebounderz take the stress of keeping your kids entertained 3 full hours!
Rebounderz' Summer Camps have been redesigned to include more than ever!
Activities, Snacks, Bonding, and Much More!
INCLUDED WITH CAMP
Campers will enjoy access to our ENTIRE facility! Trampolines, Basketball Slam, Jump Extreme Tower, Ninja Warrior Course, Indoor Playground, Foam Pit, and Much More!!
All Campers will receive a Healthy Snack on days 1 & 2 and pizza on day 3
MORE THAN JUST PLAY
We'll keep your campers engaged and entertained with more than just our amazing attractions! Campers will also receive a special Rebounderz Graphic T-Shirt!
Question: What Attractions are included in Day Camp?
Answer: Your Camper will have access to ALL of our attractions while at camp; however, certain age groups and height restrictions do apply. Campers will move through stations with a dedicated Referee and/or Camp Counselor
Question: What age is Rebounderz Summer Camp for?
Answer: Rebounderz Summer Camp is for ages 6-12 only.
Question: What should my Camper bring to Rebounderz Day Camp?
Answer: Campers should wear athletic clothing/shoes and we suggest bringing along a reusable water bottle as well.
Question: Can my Camper have their cell phone and/or wallet/Purse?
Answer: Campers may bring a cell phone / wallet/purse if you want them to have it here, but they cannot use electronic devices during the session. Rebounderz is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Campers will be able to leave their personal items in a designated party room.
Question: Should my Camper bring additional money to Day Camp?
Answer: If you're interested in allowing your child to purchase additional cafe items, $5-$10 would cover most options.
Question: If I drop my Camper off and don't leave an approved contact for pickup and I experience traffic on my way to pick up my Camper, can I call and allow someone else to pick up my Camper?
Answer: No. Rebounderz will not release the Camper to anyone who is either
1) Not the individual who dropped off the Camper in the morning or
2) Has not been added to a list of approved guardians by the individual who dropped the Camper off at time of drop off.
Question: Are refunds permitted?
Answer: No. All sales are final. If an extenuating circumstance presents itself, Rebounderz management may in its sole discretion make situational considerations.
Question: If I'm late to pick up my child, will I be charged?
Answer: While we will offer some leniency for parents who may be 5 or 10 minutes late, Rebounderz will charge $30 per hour for additional time your Camper remains in our care.
Question: Is my Camper required to have a waiver on file?
Answer: Yes - Every participant must have a valid Rebounderz Liability Waiver on file.
2022 Camps Available (Tue - Thur) 9AM to 12PM
June 28-30 | July 12-14 | July 26-28 | August 9-11
Rebounderz cares about the well being and safety of all our guests and staff.
Because of such, we have a very strict check-in and check-out procedure for your Campers.
- The only person permitted to pick campers up each day must have
- A Valid Government Issued Photo ID - Rebounderz will retain a photo copy of such
- Must be the individual who dropped the Camper off at Rebounderz OR
- Must be on a Rebounderz consent form.
The Rebounderz Consent form must be filled out by the Parent or Legal Guardian of the Camper. Modifications may not be made to this form except by the parent or legal guardian during the drop off process in the morning.
- Campers MUST be checked in and signed in at the Front Desk upon arrival; and, the individual dropping the Camper off must sign that they dropped their camper off.
**DO NOT DROP YOUR CAMPER OFF WITHOUT CHECKING IN AT THE FRONT DESK AND SIGNING YOUR CAMPER IN**
- During pick up at the end of the day, Campers MUST be signed out by an approved guardian and a Copy of a valid Government Issued photo ID will be made each day.
- The Camper MUST have a valid Rebounderz liability waiver filled out AND the accompanying parent/guardian must have a valid Rebounderz liability Waiver filled out.
REBOUNDERZ DAY CAMP PRICING
(1) THREE DAY SESSION
- 3 Half Day Rebounderz Camp (Tue-Thur)
- Full Time Supervision
- ALL ACCESS
- Healthy Snack (Pizza Party On Day 3)
- (1) Rebounderz Camp T-Shirt
- (1) Pair Rebounderz Grip Socks