- What is the physical address to Rebounderz Grand Rapids?
- Are all guests required to have a completed/signed waiver?
- When is open jump time?
- How do I schedule a Rebounderz Party?
- It asks for my credit card, is this information secure?
- Will we have to share the trampoline or party room with anyone else?
- How many guests can I invite?
- What time should my guests and I arrive at the party?
- Do I need to stay at the party?
- Are socks required?
- Will Rebounderz provide supervision on the trampolines?
- Can a guest play while wearing a cast?
- Can I spend more than the designated playtime on the trampolines?
- Can we start the party in the party room?
- Will there be a Rebounderz staff member available to assist me in the party room?
- Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products in the party room?
- Do you provide party room set up and clean up?
- Are gratuities (tips) appropriate?
- What are the beverages you offer in the party room?
- Are there options that I can add to make my party even more special?
- When should I order pizza, beverages, & other options?
- How many slices are in a pizza?
- Can I bring food to my party?
- What if fewer/more kids show up on the day of the party after I have placed my pizza or goodie bag order?
- What if I need to reschedule my party?
- Do you have a refrigerator or freezer for my cakes?
- What is your inclement weather policy?
Rebounderz Grand Rapids is located in the building that was previously a Hobby Lobby at: 7500 Cottonwood Dr. in Jenison, MI 49428.
Q Are all guests required to have a completed/signed waiver?
For insurance purposes, all participants must have a waiver completed by a parent/guardian. If the parent/guardian will not be present when their child arrives at Rebounderz, the parent/legal guardian must call in to have the waiver verified. For your convenience, family members aged 17 years or younger may be included on the same waiver (up to 4 minors before an additional waiver will have to be completed for the remaining minor children) or you may fill out our waiver when you arrive at Rebounderz. Remember, the waiver must be filled out completely and correctly or it will not be accepted.
Q How do I schedule a Rebounderz Party?
Click here to book your party. You’ll be redirected to our online booking site where you can book a party. You may also call us at 616-455-5600 ext. 1 to speak to our event coordinator about our Birthday Parties and Events.
Q It asks for my credit card, is this information secure?
We ask for your credit card to hold the slot for you on a secured network (server is inhouse). You will be charged $75 at the time of the booking and will be applied to the cost of your party. The day of your event, you can pay with an alternative card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) or cash if you would like. The $75 deposit covers the cancellation fee in the event you need to cancel within 72 hours of your party.
Q Will we have to share the trampoline or party room with anyone else?
One of the great benefits of Rebounderz is that you have your own party room with a dedicated party hostess. Unfortunately there is no way to block of a section of the trampoline, so you will be jumping with other parties and the general public. We do put the general public on a wait for our birthday parties.
Q How many guests can I invite?
Please refer to the party package section of the website at this link: http://rebounderzgrandrapids.com/party-packages/
Q What time should my guests and I arrive at the party?
We ask that you and your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled starting time to allow for check in and to fill out the waiver if you haven’t already done so.
• Please try not to arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to the party time, as there will likely be another group in the room
1) The cast is approaching it’s removal date (2 weeks or less) and the cast or splint has no protruding areas that could damage the trampolines. Also note that a child’s center of gravity and mass may be affected by the cast so parents must keep this in mind. The manager on duty ultimately reserves the right to make the call whether it’s safe for the child to jump.
Q Can I spend more than the designated playtime on the trampolines?
In regards to birthday parties, we do not allow additional time on the trampolines. However, we will allow additional time on the trampolines for the general public. Additional charges will apply.
Q Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products in the party room?
You’re welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper products in the party room. To preserve the integrity of our party rooms, we do not permit wall or ceiling decorations, streamers, silly string, confetti, or piñatas. A cleaning fee may be applied if these items are used.
Q What are the beverages you offer in the party room?
Bottled water per jumper is included. You may add on an additional drink stand (Fruit Punch, Lemonade, or Pink Lemonade) for $15 that serves approx. 65 cups. Or a pitcher of soda for $6 that serves approx. 20-25 cups.
Q When should I order pizza, beverages, & other options?
We will contact you (e-mail or phone) typically 1 week prior to your party to confirm your guest count. At that time, you’ll have an opportunity to order pizza, and other party options if you haven’t already.
Q What if fewer/more kids show up on the day of the party after I have placed my pizza or goodie bag order?
For pizza, your order has been placed the night before and cannot be lowered on the day of your party. However, depending on the time of your party, you may be able to add to your order.
Q What if I need to reschedule my party?
You may cancel your party up to 3 days prior to your party and reschedule without penalty. If you cancel within 72 hours of your party and do not reschedule, you will lose the $75 deposit to cover the cancellation fee.
Q What is your inclement weather policy?
A lot of planning and preparation goes into creating a great party experience for you. We come in early and prepare for you, even on snowy days. It is very rare that we will close and cancel your party. We are usually open even when school activities and community centers close. In the very rare case that we must close due to SEVERE weather conditions; it is our policy to charge you for the party you have scheduled, but provide you with a 30-day window to rebook your party.
We will communicate with you in the event that Rebounderz Grand Rapids closes. In the event that we do need to close for safety reasons, we will send you an email to advise you. To determine operating status during inclement weather you may call 616-455-5600. Additionally, you may contact us via email to rebook your party in the event we close. firstname.lastname@example.org.