Do you remember the days when you couldn’t wait to go to your favorite arcade with your friends and put your whole allowance on the line? For some of us, this may be a nostalgic memory but here in Orlando there are plenty of arcades around that keep those party memories alive. If you’re interested in reliving those childhood memories, places like Rebounderz bring that arcade experience back to life!
These Central Florida arcades are a throwback to a time when you knew exactly what game you wanted to play and the excitement you felt trying to get your name up on the “Top Score” list. From DDR to Pac-Man, these Orlando arcades offer the best modern and more classic games for kids, adults, and total family fun.
Can you think of an arcade where you can also choose from trampolines galore (including trampoline basketball and dodgeball), laser tag, foam pits, and ninja warrior courses? Or a mix of them all? At Rebounderz in Orlando, there are an endless number of indoor activities to keep your child smiling all day.
And don’t worry about feeling left out, you can join in on the fun too! Or, take a break at their WiFi-fueled cafe, or their “Parent’s Night Out” option, where you can drop your kids off with them while you enjoy other parts of the city Orlando has to offer!
Whether it’s for a birthday party or just want something fun with your kids to do, Check out all of Rebounderz affordable offerings today!
- Arcade: For the gamers that find adventure in beating high scores and winning cool prizes! Whether you’re trying to game solo or looking to get competitive, you’re sure to find the right game for you at Rebounderz. Their arcade offers both classic games and new titles, so everyone in your party will find something they enjoy. Once you’ve stacked up those game points, remember to head over to the redemption counter to claim your well deserved prize.
- Trampolines: Kids will enjoy jumping into cool poses, flipping, and bouncing around for hours. The indoor trampoline arena offers endless fun that keeps your kids active and engaged.
- Trampoline Dodgeball & Basketball: Give the classic kid’s game and sport some extra bounce in these fun twists with trampolines. With the ability to really jump, dive and flip this won’t be like any game of dodgeball or basketball you’ve ever played! This takes the experience to a whole new level.
- Ninja Warrior: An obstacle course with nets, ropes, and balls. You can even time your course in our competition add-on to any birthday party. The winner gets their photo on our wall AND the chance of winning a $100 gift card!
- Air Pit and Foam Pit: Enjoy playing and sinking in foam with this classic birthday party idea.
- XTreme Tower: For those that just want to test their boundaries with a big jump, the Xtreme Tower offers an exhilarating thrill for those daredevils out there.
- Indoor Playground: Kids will play here for hours if they could, enjoying every component of Rebounderz jungle-gym! This isn’t your standard playground, Rebounderz indoor playground takes play time to a whole new level.
- The Gauntlet Space Climb: Kids can channel their inner monkey with this supported climb to new heights!
- Virtual Reality: An active, exhilarating, and futuristic experience! You’re sure to find something to spark your interest with their 300+ games!
- Themed Climbing Walls: For kids that always felt dissatisfied with the playground climbing wall, our themed walls will satisfy every specific niche, from lego walls to buildings.
Pricing: For just $20, get an hour of access to Rebounderz arcade arena and indoor trampoline area, plus their ninja warrior course, indoor playground, and foam pit. Or, choose one of their other pricing options.
Main Event Orlando
Located on International Drive in Pointe Orlando, Main Event Orlando offers family entertainment with bowling, arcade games, and various other activities. There’s a little bit of everything for any member of your family.
- Virtual Reality
- Laser Tag
- Story Rooms
- Mini Golf
- Gravity Ropes
- Pricing is dependent on activity. Check out Main Event Orlando’s website for more information.
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games Orlando
Known for their indoor karting, Andretti Indoor Karting and Games also offers a wide range of classic arcade games. You can get your adrenaline pumping on their indoor multi-level kart track and then head inside for some classic game time.
If you have younger children who may be intimidated by their race track–don’t worry! They also offer a Mini Mario track suited for your little ones.
- Indoor karting
- Mini Mario kart track for kids
- Laser Tag
- Virtual Reality
- Boutique Bowling
- Ropes course
- XD Dark Ride
- Prices vary on the type of activity. Prices also vary depending on the day, and peak hours will cost more. Check out their website for more information!
Arcade Orlando at Dezerland Park Orlando
There’s tons to see and do at Dezerland Park Orlando to keep you entertained. Dezerland Park offers a few unique experiences ,like their Smash N Dash and The Auto Museum, that take indoor entertainment to a new level.
Head on over to their arcade to indulge in some throwback pinball or master that Dance, Dance Revolution routine with a friend! You’re sure to find a game that suits your style at Dezerland Park.
- Go Karting
- Pinball Palace
- Trampoline Park
- Axe Throwing
- Mini Golf
- The Auto Experience
- Smash N Dash
- Pricing varies depending on attraction. Head to Dezerland Park Orlando’s website for ticket pricing.
In the Game ICON Park
You’ll find In The Game inside the Wheelhouse at the iconic ICON Park in Orlando. Load up on game credits and challenge your friends and family to the ultimate arcade showdown. If you’ve gotten your arcade fill, you can check out their other attractions like immersive virtual reality experience or unique mirror maze.
- Mirror Maze
- Virtual Reality
- X-D motion theater
- Escape Room
- Pricing varies depending on activity. Arcade credits start at $25 for 110 credits. Contact In The Game for more pricing details.
Monkey Joe’s Orlando
Monkey Joe’s offers a unique playground experience for your little ones. What makes it different? It’s all inflatable! Keep your teenagers at home for this experience though as Monkey Joe’s is designed for children ages 12 and under.
Aside from their inflatable playground, Monkey Joe’s arcade offers some great arcade games that kids and parents will love.
- Inflatable Playground
- Mini Monkey Zone ( play area for kids under the age of 3)
- Birthday Parties
- Adults are free. $12.99 Monday-Friday for children ages 2+, $13.99 Saturday-Sunday for children ages 2+. Children under 2 are always $8.99
Fun Spot America Theme Parks
Fun Spot is a classic Orlando staple offering adventurous rides like White Lightening and Headrush. If those thrilling rides don’t sound appealing, don’t worry you can head over to their arcade and indulge in some game time.
Don’t forget to save those game tickets and claim your prize at the redemption counter!
- Roller Coasters
- Ferris Wheel
- Liberty Swing
- Fun House
- Fun Slide
- Other assorted “thrill rides”
- Single Day Fun pass is $54.95 and Single Day Mega Fun pass is $65.95
Funtania Family Fun Center
Funtania Family Fun Center brings a world of imagination to life with entertainment for everyone in mind. If you’re looking to escape the Florida heat, Funtania provides some indoor fun for you and your family.
Inside you’ll find Funtania is divided into 7 distinct sections that offer different experiences ranging from virtual reality to–of course–a selection of arcade games.
- Synthetic Ice Skating Rink
- Real Life and Remote Escape Rooms
- Bumper Cars
- Virtual Reality
- Toddler Play Area
- Bounce House
- Entry to the arena is free however depending on the activity you want to partake in, pricing varies. Passes start at $10 and go up to $95, contact Funtania Family Fun Center for more information.
Dave & Buster’s
Dave & Buster’s is the ultimate indoor family arcade that many people know and love. You’ll find a wide range of different arcade experiences. During your first visit, you’ll have to purchase a Power Card in order to play games. The Power Card is their coin system, so instead of having to insert quarters to play games, you can pre-load your Power Card and swipe at any game you want to play.
Be sure to hold on to that card for future visits because you can reuse the same Power Card, otherwise you’ll have to buy a new one if you plan to return for another visit. Also take note that guests under the age of 21 must leave the location by 11 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Virtual Reality
- Sports Bar
- Dave and Buster’s pricing varies on the number of chips you buy, starting at 75 chips for $15, up to 750 chips for $100.
Player 1 Video Game Bar
Player 1 Video Game Bar is the ultimate arcade experience for adults. This 21+ video game bar is truly a one of a kind experience. They offer that old-school arcade vibe but also bring in some new gaming elements with options like Xbox gaming. Some gaming systems do have an extra charge so check in with their front desk for additional game rental fees.
Player 1 Video Game Bar also offers a pretty extensive bar menu with draft beers, wine, spirits and other non-alcoholic drinks.
- Classic Arcade games
- Modern gaming with Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Wii U
- There is a $5 cover charge, and then you can play by game on location.
Conclusion: What is the best arcade to go to in Orlando?
Orlando has so many wonderful options of arcades available, making it so easy to have a great time in this city. Rebounderz is a great choice due to the impressive variety of entertainment they provide in addition to their arcade. Parents and kids will delight in all the unique and engaging attractions Rebounderz offers.
So spend the day at the arcade reliving your glory days of beating your best friend’s high score! Who knows, you might finally have enough tickets for that stuffed animal you’ve always wanted.
Head to Rebounderz today to try their arcade, or trampoline park, or climbing wall, or jump tower, or…you get the gist!